Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees met February 14
Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees met February 14.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
1. Bylaws review and possible revision of Article IX (Trustee Attendance).
2. Reaffirm excused absences for board member.
1. Approval of the January 10, 2018 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
1. Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due February 16, 2018 to March 15, 2018.
2. Approval of the final FY19 budget.
3. Acceptance of the financial report for January 2018.
1. Building and grounds maintenance and construction.
2. Per Capita funds.
Next Board Meetings for 2018: (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month) March 14, 2018, April 11, 2018, May 9, 2018, June 13, 2018, July 11, 2018, August 8, 2018, September 12, 2018, October 10, 2018, November 14, 2018, December 12, 2018