McLean County Property Committee met Jan. 2.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Roll Call
2. Chairman’s Approval of Minutes: December 5, 2019 regular meeting
3. Appearance by Members of the Public
4. Departmental Matters:
A. Ms. Camille Rodriguez, County Administrator
1) Items to be presented for action:
a) Request approval of an Emergency Appropriation Ordinance Amending the McLean County Fiscal Year 2019 Combined Annual Appropriation and Budget Ordinance General Fund 0001, Facilities Maintenance 0041, 0050-0450.0009, 0050-0621.0001, and 0050-0833.0002
b) Request approval of contract with Johnson Controls for Fire Alarm services at the Government Center, METCOM, Old Courthouse, Law & Justice Center, 200 West Front Street and Juvenile Detention Center as well as CCTV and Intercom Service at the Juvenile Detention Center.
2) Items to be presented for Information:
a) Report on Recent Employment Activities
b) General Report
5. Other Business and Communications
6. Recommend Payment of Bills and Transfers, if any, to County Board 23