City of Carbondale Board of Trustees met September 11
City of Carbondale Board of Trustees met Sept. 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
1. Approval of August 14, 2019 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
1. Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due September 16, 2019 to October 15, 2019.
2. Acceptance of the financial report for August 2019.
3. Discussion of FY21 and long-term budgeting priorities.
1. Building and grounds maintenance.
2. Per Capita grant requirements. Discussion of Trustee Facts File chapters: Chapter 11 on Fundraising; Chapter 12 on Advocacy.
1. Patron behavior.
Next Board Meetings for 2019 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month): October 9, November 13, December 11