Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees met July 11
Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees met July 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
1. The board president has the option to excuse one or more absences from a board member missing more than 3 meetings in FY18 and FY19 if those absences are in accordance with board bylaws.
1. Approval of June 13, 2018 minutes.
2. Correspondence and communications.
1. Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due July 16, 2018 to August 15, 2018.
2. Acceptance of the financial report for June 2018.
1. Building and grounds maintenance.
2. Illinois Public Library Annual Report (IPLAR).