Carbondale Planning Commission holds public hearing on special use request for construction services in general agriculture zone
Carbondale Planning Commission met Jan. 18.
Here is the agenda as provided by Carbondale:
City of Carbondale
Planning Commission Meeting
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
City Hall / Civic Center
200 South Illinois Avenue
The Planning Agenda is available in (pdf) format.
Call to Order and Roll Call
Approval of Minutes
A. Minutes of December 7, 2016
Citizen Comments and Questions
Report of Officers, Committees, Communications
A. PC 17-11-Kevin Wheetley is requesting a Special Use Permit to allow for a Contract Construction Service in an AG, General Agriculture, district for property located at 39 Salt Life Lane.
1. Exhibit A - Applicants Brief
2. Exhibit B - Photographs of Subject Property
3. Exhibit C - Existing Zoning
4. Exhibit D - Existing Land Use
5. Exhibit E - Future Land Use
6. Staff Report
B. PC 17-12- NLB Properties, LLC, is requesting a Special Use Permit to allow for a car wash in a BPL, Planned Business, Zoning District at the following location of 750 North Giant City Road.
1. Exhibit A - Applicants's Brief
Excerpts of Exhibit A - Statement of Opposition
2. Exhibit B - Proposed Development
3. Exhibit C - Photographs of Subject Property
4. Exhibit D - Existing Zoning
5. Exhibit E - Current Lane Use
6. Exhibit F - Future Land Use
7. Staff Report
C. PC 17-13- The Carbondale Elks Lodge #1243 is requesting a text amendment to Title 15-2.28 of the Carbondale Revised Code in order to add "Civic, social and fraternal" organizations as a special use permitted in the R-1, Low Density Residential, District.
1. Exhibit A - Applicant's Brief
2. Exhibit B - Map of R-1 Districts
3. Proposed Text Amendment
4. Staff Report
A. Discuss Election of Officers
A. Initiation of a Text Amendment related to Accessory Dwelling Units
B. City Council Agenda from December 21, 2016 and January 10, 2017