Makanda trustees expected to create Playground Committee
The Makanda Board of Trustees is expected to create a Playground Committee at its next meeting 7 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall, 244 Makanda Road.
Board Meetings are the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at Makanda Village Hall.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
WELCOME: The regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Village of Makanda will be held in the Village Hall, 244 Makanda Road, Makanda, Illinois on Tuesday, August 2, 2016. Visitors are welcome to all meetings of the Board of Trustees. Public comments in regard to agenda and non-agenda items can be made under “Citizens’ Hearing” or when recognized by the Board President or upon completion of the agenda.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
2. CALL TO ORDER
3. ROLL CALL:
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE PRECEEDING MEETING
5. STREET & ROAD REPORT
6. CITIZENS’ HEARING:
7. PETITIONS & COMMUNICATION:
A. President: Establish a Playground Committee
B. Clerk: Man hours for July
8. Fiscal Matters:
A. Treasurer’s Report
B. Bills Payable
9. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES:
A. Finance Committee
B. Ordinance Committee
C. Street & Road Committee
D. Subdivision Committee
E. Insurance Committee
10. REPORTS OF SPECIAL COMMITTEES
A. Emergency Disaster Committee
B. Special Events Committee:
11. ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS: Ordinance 2016-6 for Surplus property – Merry-go-round and Ordinance 2016-7 Leash Law Ordinance
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION
13. UNFINISHED BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
14. NEW BUSINESS
15. GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS