Southern Illinois University Architecture and Design Committee discusses Campus Lake boathouse and pavilion renovations
Southern Illinois University Board of Trustees Architecture and Design Committee met Dec. 8.
The Board of Trustee governs, manages, and maintains Southern Illinois University, including all its branches; employs educational and administrative personnel; prescribes courses of study; sets fees; administers plan for billing and collection of charges made by faculty members at the School of Medicine for professional services performed in support of academic duties.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
MEETING OF THE SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY BOARD OF TRUSTEES ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN COMMITTEE
Thursday, December 8, 2016 Immediately following the Finance Committee
Ballroom B Student Center Southern Illinois University Carbondale
1. Approval of Minutes of the Meeting September 8, 2016 (attached).
2. Authorization for Detailed Planning: University Housing Residence Halls Design and Construction, Carbondale Campus, SIUC (Board Agenda Item S).
3. Project and Budget Approval: Campus Lake Boathouse and Pavilion Renovation, Carbondale Campus, SIUC (Board Agenda Item T).
4. Approval for Grant of Perpetual Right and Easement on Touch of Nature Road to Delta Communications, LLC, Carbondale Campus, SIUC (Board Agenda Item U).
5. Planning Approval: Campus Sidewalk Replacement, SIUE (Board Agenda Item V).
6. Planning Approval: Turf Replacement Project, Outdoor Recreation Complex, SIUE (Board Agenda Item W).
7. Project and Budget Approval: Water Distribution System Valves and Hydrant Replacement, Phase 1, SIUE (Board Agenda Item X).
8. Proposed Alcohol Management Policy [Addition to 6 Policies of the Board Section C.3.] (Board Agenda Item BB).
9. Other Business
Organizations in this Story
1263 Lincoln Dr
Carbondale, IL - 62901