Illinois Department of Labor reviews rider safety/responsibility policy
At a recent meeting, the Illinois Department of Labor's Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Board reviewed the language in its rider safety and responsibility policy.
The Illinois Department of Labor's Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Board regulates amusement rides and ensures compliance with all other labor standards.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
AMUSEMENT RIDE AND ATTRACTION SAFETY BOARD
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday July 19th, 2016 2:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER. Chair APPROVAL OF AGENDA.Chair
APPROVAL OF MINUTES.Chair
- Board Meeting of July 23rd, 2015
- Board Meeting of January 14th, 2016
- Rider Safety / Responsibility Language
- Introduction of New Chief Ride Inspector
- Growth of zip line operations
- Division Manager Report
- Extreme Air 5K obstacle race
PUBLIC COMMENTS/QUESTIONS. Members of the Public ADJOURN