Bradley Fire and Police Board prepares for firefighter-prospect testing
At a meeting this week, the Bradley Fire and Police Commissioners Board began making preparations for the next round of firefighter applicant testing.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
BOARD OF FIRE & POLICE COMMISSIONERS
Regular Meeting Agenda
Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Order of Business
REVIEW/APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
• June 6, 2016
APPROVAL OF BILL
1. Meet with the Fire Chief for October testing date
2. Review testing arrangements with Chief Johnston for October testing
3. Discuss upcoming promotions with Chief Johnston
4. Discuss and complete advertizing for testing
5. Discuss procedures for Physical testing with Chief Johnston
6. Lieutenant & Sergeant appointment
7. Executive session
The above meeting will be held in the Council Chambers at the Bradley Village Hall 147 S. Michigan Avenue.
ALL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC