Bradley Zoning Commission may change pool-variance regulations
The Bradley Planning and Zoning Commission will consider changing the city zoning code's regulations on variances for residential pools at its next meeting 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, at 147 S. Michigan Ave. in Bradley.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the commission.
BRADLEY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
147 S. Michigan Ave., Bradley, IL 60915
Mike Smith, Chairman
Ryland Gagnon , Joanne McGinnis, John Ross Jr., James Guiss, Mike Dauphin, Clark Gregoire, Joel Mingus, Mike Stump
Planning & Zoning Commission
Order of Business
Date: July 5, 2016 Time: 6:30 p.m.
Presentation of Minutes
1. June 7, 2016
1. Village of Bradley application to amend Chapter 60 (Zoning) Article 8 (Administration) Section 369 (Authorized Variations) to add side-yard pools and corner-yard pools as authorized variances.
2. Application of Dennis Cappetta for a variance from swimming pool regulations to place a swimming pool in his side yard within an R-1 Residential District at property commonly known as 1320 Galaxy Way, Bourbonnais, Illinois.
3. Request of Michael Borton & Junior Toledo dba Deals on Wheels for a special use permit to operate a used car sales lot and car detail shop within a B-2 Commercial District at property commonly known as 224 S. Schuyler Avenue, Bradley, Illinois.
4. Request of Meijer Stores Limited Partnership for a special use permit to operate a 2,509 square foot service station consisting of 12-pump fuel station within a B-3 Commercial zoning district at property commonly known as 1010 N. Kinzie Ave., Bradley, Illinois 60915
5. Request of Meijer Stores Limited Partnership for variances from rear yard setbacks, front yard setbacks, parking space requirements and sign regulations within a B-3 Commercial zoning district on properties commonly known as 990 N. Kinzie Avenue and 1010 N. Kinzie Avenue, Bradley, Illinois 60915
Date Posted: 6-20-16