Southern Illinois University Finance Committee considers tuition rates and fees
Southern Illinois University Finance Committee met Feb. 9.
The finance committee is a standing committee of the SIU board of trustees.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
MEETING OF THE SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY BOARD OF TRUSTEES FINANCE COMMITTEE
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Immediately following the Academic Matters Committee
Morris University Center
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
1. Approval of Minutes of the Meeting December 8, 2016 (attached).
2. Approval of Salary and Appointment: Dean of Library Affairs, SIUC (Board Agenda Item J).
3. Approval of Purchase: Medical Laboratory Services, SIUC (Board Agenda Item K).
4. Approval of Purchase: Aircraft for Aviation Flight Program, SIUC (Board Agenda Item L).
5. Authorization for Public-Private Partnership: University Housing Residence Halls, Carbondale Campus, SIUC (Board Agenda Item M).
6. Approval of Purchase: Medical Office Building Lease, School of Medicine Campus, SIUC (Board Agenda Item N).
7. Proposed Tuition Rates and Fee Matters, SIUC [Amendment to 4 Policies of the Board Appendix A] (Board Agenda Item Q).
8. Proposed Tuition Rates and Fee Matters, SIUE [Amendment to 4 Policies of the Board Appendix B] (Board Agenda Item R).
9. Other Business
Organizations in this Story
1263 Lincoln Drive
Carbondale, IL - 62901